Welcome to our July Blog Hop, I am so glad you stopped by. We are a group of Stampin' Up! ® Demonstrators from around the world participating in a training to help build our business. Don't forget to view all the wonderful cards made this month by clicking each demonstrator at the bottom.
Each of my customers who purchase from me in the month of July will receive this beautiful card. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! ® Demononstrator I would love to help you with any stamping needs.
July is a very busy month for us at Stampin' Up! ® The New July thorugh December Mini Catalog launched on July 1st, and we have started Sale A Bration July through August. Both are very exciting and offer great products.
With the launch of the two catalogs I wanted to make some simple but elegant Thank You cards. I thought the new Texture Chic DSP from the New Annual Catalog (2022-2023) would be perfect. One side of each patteren has gold through out the paper making this the perfect paper for any occassion.
- Pool Party Card Base 5.5" x 8.5"
- Very Vanilla layer 5.25" x 4" (2) one for the inside
- Strips of Texture Chic DSP cut in .5" and .75" use as many as you want.
- Very Vanilla scrap 3" x .5" for greating
- Begin with a strip of DSP and place in the center of the 5.25 x 4" Very Vanilla.
- Continue laying strips leaving a small gap in between each strip using Stampn' Seal+ or Liquid Glue.
- Once all the strips are laid down, use the second largest Deckled Rectangles Dies (could also use the Layering Rectangle Dies)
- Using Versa Mark stamp "splatters all over the Pool Party card base. I used the splatters from Quiet Meadow stamp set.
- Adhere the Very Vanilla with DSP layer on an angle to the front of the Pool Party card base.
- Stamp your greeting on the scrap of Very Vanilla using Evening Evergreen ink and use the Banner Pick a Punch to punch both ends. Attach using Mini Dimensionals.