Let's begin with all the Great Specials Stampin' Up! ® is offering for this month. For September 2022 only you can purchase four stamp sets as a bundle with limited edtion dies to match from the Annual 2022-2023 catalog, and two stamp sets as bundles from the Aug-Dec 2022 Mini Catalog. This information can be found on my website click here to shop specials. Click on the Specials tab and look under the Stamp & Dies.
For three weeks during the month of September, Stampin' Up!® is having weekly deals! The new deals will post on the 1st, 8th, 15th, and 22nd. Be sure to check out those savings.
Now to the weekly Three on Thursday cards. You can find all the measurements below each photo of the card. The supplies I used are shown at the bottom of this post. Remember, if you don't have the same stamps or dies you can use what you have.
The first card is the Christmas card for this week. I love the combination of Crumb Cake cardstock and the DSP from the Painted Christmas pack. The card wasn't as difficult as I made it look on the video, I promise.
- Crumb Cake card base 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored at 4-1/4"
- DSP 11-1/2" x 4" (you can get 3 cards from one 12"x12" piece)
- Score the DSP 3", 4", 6", 7", 9", 10"
- Beginning at the 3" score line cut an angle across the paper to the top of the paper leaving 1" on the other side.
- Fold the DSP back and forth starting with a valley fold, mountain fold, valley fold, mountain fold ect.
- Glue the pleats down on the front using the Multipupose Glue.
- Attached the ribbon around the pleated DSP and adhered to the card base.
- Tie a bow and attach to the ribbon band.
- Stamp your greeting with Versa Mark and emboss with Cooper Embossing Powder. Product List
- DSP cut 51/4" x 11 3/4"
- Score DSP 1-3/4", 4-3/4", & 7-3/4"
- Cardstock base to match 5-1/2" x 4-1/4"
- Use any die shape for the front pane of the card. Make sure you only adhere to the left side so your card opens.
- You can add another piece of cardstock to the inside to stamp a greeting. I just stamped on the DSP and on one of the inside panels put a piece of Basic White 2-1/2" x 5" to write my greeting.
- Embelish how you want. Product List
The third card is one of my favorites. I love the fun fold and the paper coordinates so well. The sequins in the corner sets off the card. Who wouldn't want to receive this Birthday card. This card also used the Design A Daydream DSP.
Measurements & Directions:
- Card base 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored at 4-1/4"
- DSP 5-1/4" x 4"
- Cardstock layer for inside (you can have 2 layers as shown or just 1)
- Die cuts for greeting
- Mark a 1/2" from the fold on the top of your card base lightly with pencil.
- Mark a 1-3/4" from the bottom of the card base lightly with pencil.
- Make a score line from the top 1/2" down to the 1-3/4"
- Do the same with the DSP layer then trim off at the score line.
- Attach the DSP to the card base and adhere the triangle portion down.
- Attach the DSP triangle to the front triangle.
- Adhere the die cut only on the left side making sure there is no adhesive sticking over the back.
- Embelish as you wish. Product List